Work Holding Magnets
eMagnets UK Product Range of the Month for March 2017
Work Holding Magnets are our featured Product of the Month for March 2017. Work Holding Magnets are used widely in industry to hold, lift, and secure metal parts during the production process.
Included in the Work Holding Magnets range are:
Permanent Magnetic Chucks are used widely in manufacturing to secure ferrous metal during the manufacturing process. The Magnetic Strength dictates how the metal is secured firmly and safely, and the new Magnetic Chucks from e-Magnets UK have 20% more holding force that the industry standard. For orders placed in the month of March 2017, there is an special 15% discount.
The ‘MagLift’ Permanent Magnetic Lifters are used to lift and move ferrous metal sheets and parts. They are available in 3 sizes with safe working loads of 125kgs, 250kgs and 500kgs. The ‘MagLift’ is capable of lifting both flat and round sections.
A range of Specialist Clamping Magnets including:
- Supermarket Ceiling Magnets for suspended promotional signs;
- Car Roof Top Clamping Magnets, designed for applications where high shear strength is required with minimum scratching;
- Weld Clamp Magnets, with adjustable and fixed angles;
- Switchable Magnets, which allow flexibility in the positioning and are used to mount a component to the desired position;
- Small Lifting Magnets that are easy to operate by hand and exerts a powerful pull of up to 30kgs on a flat steel surface. The magnetic attraction is released by simply squeezing the release trigger.
The extensive range of Pot Magnets extend from small Pot Magnets (lifting 0.4kg) up to large Pot Magnets (lifting up to 130kg). They exist in a wide range of diameters and heights.
There is also a range of Low Cost Pot Magnets available in diameters from 25mm to 125mm producing a 130kgs pull.
The Hold and Release Electromagnets use an electrical current to switch the magnet on and therefore will often be referred to as an ‘Energise to Hold’ magnet. Switching the magnet off or ‘releasing’ the magnet is achieved by simply removing the electrical current.
The Electromagnets in stock are designed to produce a 2.5kg to 50kg Pull Force. Other sizes are available by request with effective pull forces of up to 120kg.
Many of the featured products will be on display on the Bunting and eMagnets UK stand at Southern Manufacturing later in March 2017.
For more information on any product with the Work Holding Magnets range, please contact us on:
Phone: +44(0)1442 875081