Samarium Cobalt Magnets
Samarium Cobalt Magnets or SmCo Magnets are rare earth magnet that offer high magnetic performance. Although they are not as powerful as Neodymium magnets, SmCo magnets start to outperform NdFeB magnets at around 150 to 180C. They are a very stable magnet and offer good corrosion resistance, so are particularly suited to military, aerospace, marine, automotive and other high stress applications.
- Latest High Grades available now.
- SmCo Magnets can be used in high temperature applications, typically up to 350C.
- Start to outperform Neodymium magnets at temperatures above 150C.
- High Tolerances can be achieved.
- Very good corrosion resistance.
- Can be coated for specific automotive and marine applications.
- All Manufactured at ISO9001, ISO14001 and TS16949 accredited audited partners.
- Certificates of Conformity, MSDS and PPAP’s available.
Samarium Cobalt Magnets can be made in blocks, discs, rings, arcs, spheres, triangles, trapezoids and many other shapes. Please call or contact us for your specific requirements or for any technical assistance. Rapid prototyping and UK stock holding for Kanban / JIT deliveries is available. All customer specific magnets are inspected at our UK magnetic inspection facility. For full details of our capabilities visit: buntingeurope.com/magnets-experts
Standard stock available online for next day delivery from www.-e-magnetsuk.com