Plastic Bonded Neodymium Magnets
Plastic Bonded Neodymium Magnets offer a cost-effective use of magnet material, high performance, low electrical conductivity and high tolerances. They can be multipole magnetised as a complete ring and can be designed to produce specific flux density profiles,
especially suited to minimise cogging torque in motors for example. Injection moulded magnets are particularly suitable for high volume applications.
- Bonded NdFeB magnets are either compression or injection moulded to net shape high, tolerances are achieved, require no
- further machining.
- Injection Moulded Neo and Ferrite Magnets Available.
- Injection Moulded Ferrite has high durability and resistance to shock.
- Injection moulded Ferrite is low cos and offers extreme resistance to corrosion and low density
- High Tolerance and complex shapes available.
- Bonded and Injection Moulded Neo is Isotropic so, multipole magnetisation available, including skew angled poles.
- Bonded Magnets are manufactured in the UK, USA or our accredited partners.
- Certificates of Conformity, MSDS and PPAP’s available.
- No coating required, Compression bonded magnets can be Black Epoxy or Parylene coated for extra protection.
Plastic Bonded Magnets are best suited to higher volume applications, although because of their nature compression bonded magnets can be easily machined – allowing low volume production to attained when multipole and any direction of magnetisation is necessary. Magnetising patterns are limited only by whether a magnetising coil fixture can be produced to give the required magnetising pattern.
Please call or contact us for your specific requirements or for any technical assistance. Rapid prototyping and UK stock holding for Kanban / JIT deliveries are available. All customer-specific magnets are inspected at our UK magnetic inspection facility. For full details of our capabilities visit: www.buntingeurope.com/magnets-experts