Neodymium Magnets are the strongest commercially available permanent magnets, also known as Neo, Neodymium Iron Boron, NdFeB or Sintered Neodymium. These rare earth magnets are manufactured in a wide range of shapes, sizes and grades. Generally plated with NiCuNi to protect from corrosion. Custom and standard sizes are available.
- NdFeB are the most powerful magnets available. They are the first choice for maximum performance from minimum size.
- Full range of Neo Magnet Grades available.
- Radially Aligned Magnets Available to replace Arcs.
- Grain Boundary diffusion now available in commercial quantities
- NdFeB maximum recommended temperature ratings from: +60°C up to +230 °C, depending on grade.
- All Bunting Magnetic’s NdFeB magnets are REACH and ROHS compliant and do not contain SVHC’s.
- All Manufactured at ISO9001, ISO14001 and TS16949 accredited audited partners.
- Certificates of Conformity, MSDS and PPAP’s available.
All NdFeB grades require a protective coating to prevent and minimise corrosion. The coating is usually a Ni-Cu-Ni plating although other coatings/finishes exist. BREMAG NdFeB magnets can be made in blocks, discs, rings, arcs, spheres, triangles, trapezoids and many other shapes.
Please call or contact us for your specific requirements or for any technical assistance. Rapid prototyping and UK stock holding for Kanban / JIT deliveries is available. All customer specific magnets are inspected at our UK magnetic inspection facility. For full details of our capabilities visit www.buntingeurope.com/magnets-experts/
Standard stock available online for next day delivery from www.-e-magnetsuk.com