Flexible Magnets or Magnetic Rubber can be used in both technical applications – sensing and for Marketing applications. Often supplied in strip or sheet from, this very adaptable type of magnet is usually thought of as fridge or shower door seals and display products, but it has many more application. Flexible magnets can be magnetised with pole configurations suitable for sensor and motor applications. Our range includes self-adhesive strip, sheet and purpose made products for a wide range of applications.
- Full range of flexible materials suitable for sensors, motors and Point of Sale displays, packaging products and signage.
- Low Cost
- Temperature use range is typically -20C to 70C.
- Suitable for low and high-volume applications
- Can often be rolled.
- Adhesive backings available
- Options include vinyl finish, dry wipe, printed.
- Certificates of Conformity, MSDS and PPAP’s available.
Please contact us with your requirements or application requirements and our technical staff will be able to advise the most suitable grade or product.
Rapid prototyping and UK stock holding for Kanban / JIT deliveries is available. All customer specific magnets are inspected at our UK magnetic inspection facility. For full details of our capabilities visit: buntingeurope.com/magnets-experts
Standard stock available online for next day delivery from www.e-magnetsuk.com