Magnetic Assemblies at Southern Manufacturing 2019
Bunting Magnetics Europe Attract Visitors to Stand P225
Magnets, Magnetic Assemblies and Factory Magnetic Solutions will be on show on stand P225 at this year’s Southern Manufacturing & Electronics (5-7 February 2019, Farnborough International Exhibition and Conference Centre, UK).
Southern Manufacturing and Electronics is promoted as the most comprehensive annual industrial exhibition in the UK. On display at the show is new technology in machinery, production equipment, electronic production and assembly, tooling and components. The exhibitors also include subcontract services across an impressively wide range of industries.
Magnet and Magnetic Solutions
Bunting Magnetics, along with their eMagnets UK brand, has exhibited at Southern Manufacturing & Electronics for several years.
“Southern Manufacturing brings together engineers from a wide range of sectors,” explained Dave Hills, Bunting Magnetics’ Head of Sales. “At every show we have had an enquiry that has developed into an important project.”
On stand P225 Bunting Magnetics will be displaying:
- Neodymium Rare Earth Magnets. These are the strongest permanent magnets presently available. They are available in a wide range of shapes and sizes to suit many different applications;
- Magnetic Assemblies. Bespoke precision magnetic assemblies designed and manufactured in the UK;
- Factory Magnetic Solutions: Magnets used in the manufacturing environment including Lifting Magnets, Magnetic Chucks, Sheet Fanners and Magnetic Sweepers;
As well as the displayed magnets and magnetic equipment, Bunting’s technical engineers will be available to discuss specific projects such as:
- Bespoke magnetic components;
- Magnetising equipment: Often purpose-designed and manufactured for the magnetisation of permanent magnets;
“2018 has been an exceptionally successful year for Bunting Magnetics,” said Dave. “Southern Manufacturing is our second show of the year. Exhibitions are an important part of our marketing plan as they provide the perfect opportunity to meet potential customers. We are sure that this year’s exhibition will be a great success.”
For further information on permanent magnets, bespoke magnet designs, and magnetiser assemblies, please contact us:
Phone: +44 (0) 1442 875081