- The Original and still the BEST!
- High Performance Neodymium Magnets
- High Strength Stainless Steel Body
- Patented "No Spill" Slide Grate
- Built for High Temperature Applications
FF350 HIGH TEMPERATURE DRAWER MAGNETS
FF350 High-Temperature Drawer Filter Magnets
- High temperature, rare earth magnets; Superior cartridge geometry and construction increase reach-out and holding power while maximising cartridge life
- Drawer Gasket: Viton sponge material rated to 400°F (200°C) maximum temperature to resist heat aging and compression set
- Drawer Front: Polysulfone material resists temperatures up to 350°F (175°C) intermittent temperature operation
- High-Torque Nylon Knobs: Resists breakage at temperatures up to 350°F (175°C)
- Housing: Rugged easy-to-clean 11-gauge stainless steel housing built to support symmetrical 4500kg compression loads
- Stainless steel centre drawer guide makes removal and re-installation of the magnet drawer for cleaning quick and easy.
- High-Temperature components are completely interchangeable with the standard FF Drawer Magnet
The FF350 High-Temp Drawer Magnet answers the growing demand that both OEMs and end-user customers have to process material at higher temperatures to promote plastic clarity and performance, particularly in injection moulding. Since high heat can be damaging to rare earth magnets, careful attention was paid to maintaining magnetic strength while incorporating other design details. For example, in addition to a magnet upgrade, the standard Lexan viewing window was replaced with polycarbonate. Even the plastic knobs are rated for higher temperatures. The FF350 can be used in any plastic moulding or extrusion application. Because the design of the housing for the FF350 is the same as the standard model, drawers and other accessories can be purchased separately to upgrade current FF Drawer Magnets already in use.
FF Series Options include:
- Choose from either square or round spouting transition to make installation easier
- No-Spill Side Gate (1) – This effectively switches off the product flow. When the drawer is then removed for routine inspection or cleaning there are no concerns regarding health and safety or spillages.
- Purge Hopper (2) – This is put into use when changing colour or compound. It means the equipment can be cleaned without the need to empty the hopper. This will also mean that magnetics protection won’t be sacrificed.
- Dump Tube (3) – Designed to totally empty the draw housing and the material hopper once a plastic run has been completed.
- Liquid Port (4) – This port essentially has a dual purpose. It can hold a temperature probe but primarily it provides a means to inject liquid colour additive into resin.
- Powder Seal Kit (5) – Limits any leaking of powdery materials by putting a compression seal around the slide gate.
- Plastics Industry
- Injection Moulding
- Blow Moulding
- Plastics Extrusion
- Recycling Plastics
- Temperature compensated to sit directly above moulding machine